Weekly Drop-in Meditation Classes for Everyone | Suitable for Beginners | No Booking Required.
THE BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- The purpose of meditation is to make our mind calm and peaceful.
- If our mind is peaceful we will be free from worries and mental discomfort.
- We will experience true happiness.
- We develop an inner space and clarity that enables us to control our mind.
- We can erradicate from our mind delusions the source of our suffering and problems.
DAYS, TIMES & COST OF CLASSES
- Tuesdays | 7-8.15pm | £6 | with Kadampa Teacher Sam
- Thursdays | 7-8.15pm | £6 | with Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Lhachog
Tue 23 & Thu 25 July: Letting Go of the Past
Tue 30 & Thu 01 August: Meditation techniques for busy people
No. Everyone is welcome. These methods are applicable in our daily lives whatever our background or beliefs.
No. The classes are all seated and you are welcome to sit on a chair or on a cushion on the floor.
Yes. All of our classes are suitable for everyone.
No. All of our classes are drop in. However for half day courses and evening classes in the city there is a discount if you book in advance.
“A warm and welcoming environment”
“I have noticed a wonderful improvement in my relationships with others and dealing with situations”
“I always leave a bit happier and a little bit kinder to others and myself”
“It was thoroughly enjoyable and helped massively with opening my eyes to how this can be used to alleviate stress.”
“I left the session feeling very peaceful, with advice that hopefully I will be able to take forwards into my work and home life.”
“There is pretty much a class every day so I can always make it along.”